Mark your calendars! VBS 2018 will be July 30th – August 3rd!
Registration will begin in the spring of 2018, please check back.
2018 Vacation Bible School Information
Kids entering Grades K-5 in the Fall
Vacation Bible School! VBS will be led by camp counselors from Rainbow Trail Lutheran Camp in Hillside, Colorado and supported by many church volunteers.
Shepherd of the Mountains Lutheran Church: 4051 Utah 224 (near the entrance to The Canyons), Park City, UT 84098
July 3oth – August 3rd, 2018
- Mon – Thurs, 9am – 1pm
- Friday, 9am – 12p
Daily Camp Schedule:
- 9:00am Sondance (morning welcome and intro to the day’s theme)
- 9:30am Morning activity/lesson
- 10:15am SNACK
- 10:30am Recreational activity and singing
- 11:15am Arts and Crafts
- 12:00pm LUNCH
- 12:30pm Closing worship
- 1:00pm Pick up (except Friday, pick up at 12p and NO LUNCH on site)
A morning snack will be provided by the church. Campers should bring a sack lunch except Friday.
What to bring:
- Registration Form and Health Questionnaire (DUE BY JULY 20th)
- Sunscreen, if you use something special, labeled with your child’s name. The church will have sunscreen available.
- Hat, sunglasses (recommended)
- Water bottle
- Sack lunch
- Any required medications or special needs
We will have a “show” on Thursday night (August 2nd at 6:00p) to show friends and family all the fun things the kids have done all week. The show will be followed by an ice cream social. YUM!
Contact Kari @ (435) 729-9285 or email@example.com