Property at Shepherd of the Mountains means gratitude and responsibility for our buildings and grounds. Efforts to maintain an improve this “mission headquarters” express a warm welcome to others and provide a spiritual home for so many.
Property/Facility Ministry Encompasses the Following:
- Planting flowers
- Weeding flower beds and play areas
- Tree pruning and landscaping
- Sidewalk shoveling
- Spring Work Day
- Fall Work Day
- Seasonal scheduled maintenance
- Set-up and clean-up for special events
- One hour special work project as time permits
Planning and Organization:
- Property Committee
Please let us know if you are interested in serving or joining the Property council team, or if you have ideas for the property or facility you would like to share.
Property Committee Meetings
The fourth Tuesday of each month, 6:30pm. All are welcome.