Fellowship at Shepherd of the Mountains is a way to invite all church attendees to enjoy a cup of coffee and conversation. A time for Shepherd of the Mountains members to enjoy fellow members and to interact and welcome guests.
Fellowship Ministry Encompasses the Following:
- Help set-up and clean-up for fellowship events.
- Organize and assist with planning fellowship events.
- Assist in bereavement committee during funeral meals.
- Kitchen organization.
- Cleaning of the kitchen.
- Set up for Sunday coffee hour.
- Organize a specific fellowship event.
- Support various fellowship events.
- Stock coffee and cookies for fellowship.
Please let us know if you are interested in serving or joining the Fellowship council team, or if you have ideas for fellowship gatherings you would like to share.
Fellowship Committee Meetings
The first Sunday of each month, 9:30am. All are welcome.