Shepherd of the Mountains welcomes the community to use the building and grounds. For further information or to make a reservation, please contact Annie Lamb at email@example.com.
The following organizations are our current mission partners and share space at the Shepherd of the Mountains facility.
- Insight Counseling Centers
- Shining Stars School
- Park City Speech and Language Therapy
- Kindermusik – Mary Antinori
- AA – we have 2 groups – mixed on Wednesday and Men’s group on Thursday.
- Cub Scouts
- Violin Lessons with Kristiana Sandberg
- Wendy’s Wednesday Workout – Core, Strength & Balance
Please visit our calendar for event dates and times.
- Reservations for use are placed on the church calendar immediately upon request. The date will be confirmed when the signed contract and payment is received by the office administrator.
- Full rental payment is required at least ten days in advance.
- The facilities may not be available for rent when a church ministry function is already scheduled.
- Use of the building is limited to rooms approved in advance.
- Smoking is prohibited in all parts of the building in compliance with the Utah Clean Air Act.
- Groups seeking to serve beer, wine or other alcoholic beverages must obtain prior written approval from the church staff.
- Evidence of security violation (doors and/or windows left open, unlocked) may result in denial of future requests.
- Responsible persons(s) will promptly remove any equipment or material(s) brought into the building.
- Activities that violate the church constitution or policies are not permitted at any time.
- Overnight use of the building may be granted with advance approval by the church council.
All aspects of the agreement, including damage costs, are the responsibility of the contract signer. The contract-signer is responsible for enforcing the following policies:
- Facilities must be left clean.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the sanctuary.
- When leaving the church after business hours all lights must be turned off, heat program returned to original setting, and windows and doors closed and locked.
- When the kitchen is rented: stove, sink, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and coffee pots may be used; renters must supply their own consumables, table cloths, table settings and decorations.
- The PA system and other audio-visual equipment are not available to renters. Permission may be given if asked for in writing and a trained Shepherd of the Mountains representative is present.
- When the attendance includes children or teenagers, the signer assures that there will be adequate supervision from the time the first young person arrives until the last one leaves.
- Alterations of existing room arrangements require prior approval by church staff.